About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Monday, January 17, 2011

thus broke et cetera

I feel like I could snap into some dissassociative depressive psychosis of some sort.  I wish I could rid myself of the pain and pressure that pervades me.  I lie when I say I got nothing to lose.  I got a lot to lose.
Right at this moment, I see nothing ahead.  I see the void, nothing under my feet, nothing to hold on to.  I tell myself it must be part of the process, some kind of ego death again.  But what if I actually lose my mind this time?
I got nothing! I got nothing for you.  I got no motivation.  No motive.
I just want to be with nature.  There I couldn't compulsively judge everything around me.
My inner judge is killing me.
I got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment