About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Naivete & Nativeness

How often do we think about Native peoples around the globe?  How often do we ponder the concept and history of their realities?
How often do we feel guilty about the deeds of our ancestors?
I want to see (help lead?) group drama therapy being used in a form of "Healing the Wounds of History" fashion. I also dream of seeing drama therapy being used at the U.N.
This is where I know that I am an eternal dreamer.

Strength and Fear
Love and Fear
Fear
and shame, and guilt.
Acceptance
Patience.  How much?
Resilience.

Check out the work of Armand Volkas:
http://www.livingartscenter.org//Healing-Wounds-of-History/Page/About-Healing-The-Wounds-of-History_14.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment