About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

with words

I dream of silence.. but communication nevertheless.  Because languages fill my mind and I want to live in my body mainly.  I want to live and talk with my body, because language alienates people.  Language assumes subjects and objects and divide things to get a grasp of them.  Ancient languages were sacred, because they were considered as such.  It goes like this for everything.
Different drawers, in my brains, where I organize concepts and sounds and phrases.
Don't get me wrong, I love languages.  I love to look at the world with different lenses and different perspectives.  I love to discover new ways to think about things.   I have often said that what I love about languages is that you get to be a child again, looking at the world through fresh eyes, re-learning.
Language then, another one of those love-hate relationships.
Comme quoi, tout est perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment