About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

family version

We come from the Greek and the Romans.  They come from other folks.
i think in scattered titles, it's not my fault

Thank God for laptops. Seriously.
Do yo realize?

Do you feel your shoulders the way I do?  Hyper-consciously.
Seriously.

I'm trying to learn how to make fun of myself
And how to get beyond tragedy.

What a day,
Spending it with a person, a woman, my "ex" as we'd say, an extraordinary friend I have to say.  In between, ourselves... organically - yet never without that struggle- growing towards something.   We can't quite define yet we understand.  And we under-stand, and somehow support, the weight of each moment where truth is almost to good to be true...

It has been a while.
Maybe not.

Embodying Zarathustra, three times. only.
Happy birthday, she said.
As I turned the corner of that small street I had never crossed before.  In Cuba.

Travelling.
Moon Uranus.
Arche-
types.

Memory.
And projections.

As I try to navigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment