About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Permaculture in Lebanon!

I found an answer to a question I asked in an earlier post I had titled Arab Winter in Montréal.  There IS permaculture in the Middle East!  How do I know?  Because there is a Facebook page, of course.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Permaculture-Lebanon/242823612458499


A little research tells me there's even more!  There is permaculture in Palestine, I found out through a blog called Land and People: http://landandpeople.blogspot.com/2009/04/permaculture-as-necessity-not-choice-in.html.

Tangently, but relatedly enough, I just watched a video of Joanna Macy, who is a leader.  I never got the chance to see her in person, but her work, and especially the class she teaches through CIIS called The Great Turning, which she teaches through CIIS, has inspired a great deal of my PCC colleagues.  A number of them say she changed her life.
So please have a taste:



Life is good.
I'm living by myself in a big empty apartment... meaning I have my own dance and yoga studio.  Space!
Soon I'll be moving in to live with six people (12, on two floors, to be more precise.)  That's what I've been talking about for so long: community living.
I am excited.  I am anxious.  I'm a bit scared.
I'm... trepidatious :)
And adventures keep unfolding...

May yours be blessed as well, my sisters and brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment