About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Why these plane tickets?

It's Pride weekend in San Francisco City.  Around me something has been happening... is it San Francisco?  Such a carnivalesque city, such a Dionysiac presence.  With half the population [of Northern California] medicating and mediating the many ways of the inner and outer worlds by using THC, on one hand, and the expanse of a not so Pacific Ocean on the other, the "city by the Bay" is just so much more than it is possible to verbalize.
It's the last frontier of the Western World, there where consciousness folds onto itself to blur with the Orient and create another round of itself...  I just wonder how many hubs like this exist on the planet - I know they do, in pockets everywhere - where people actually discuss these things, you know, cosmic blueprints and karmic energies, ego-Self axes, striving to re-embody a Land...
Such privilege and abundance too.  So that's why we dance!  'Cause we can't deny that we have Life flowing in our veins, and that we want to look ahead towards an open horizon.   We can't deny we had to flee our past to find ourselves, to run away to the very edge, so that we may be forced to start looking inside... There is so much suffering in the worlds, that we have yet to come to terms with.

So why these planet tickets again?  Why would we fly away to other destinations when there is such an explosion of love and creativity here!?  I know nothing of what is ahead.  It's the same for those of my friends who are also about to leave the area.  We are all scared.
We have our reasons:  N. wants to get away from the radiations, which is probably a wise thing to do except that I for my part probably wouldn't leave for that reason alone.  The whole planet is a ticking bomb at this point, I think cynically.  But she, like me, is Canadian and unable to work legally in the US.  So that's another reason.  (so much to say about "immigration") I am leaving because of many reasons too.  I surely don't like being in this illegal position.  Part of me is happy to be fu#*ing with the government a bit (all in the name of progress, of course!) But another part of me understands that it's probably normal for the "Law" to catch up with the common sense of a collective unfolding.  This being said, I'd rather be safe than sorry.  So I don't want to overstay my welcome.  After all, I freakin' love it here!  So I'll respect the law and I'll see what else is awaiting...
H. is nervous too.  She bought her plane ticket about a week before meeting a man she has been falling in love with.  She's quitting her job in the Fall to go make art in Berlin.  She doesn't speak German, but her clown is universal.  She's gonna give it a shot.. we're gonna give it a shot.

I realize it's time for me to switch and stop spending so much energy in holding the scales.  It's time to let the scale slip to one side and see what it could weight... I'm going to Germany!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment