About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Friday, June 24, 2011

touta unsense

Mon esprit voyage sans cesse! Monkey mind.
J'ai toujours écrit.
C'est ça, ou je dois crier.
Écrire dans cette langue si goulue; ma langue maternelle.  Pas "natale", mais maternelle.
Sauf que moi je n'ai pas fait "la maternelle''.
Quand t'as un déficit d'attention tu t'arranges pour développer plusieurs passions.. et puis tu zap, tu cliques et double-cliques, tu joues.  On est toute une generation.
T'as compris que le sens de la vie, c'est d'etre un 'gamer', dans une parallel reality.
(Et dire que tout ce découle de l'influence de Nietzsche!) ;)
I was thinking, or rather being thought perhaps..
What if being patient meant that I am meant to be roaming the Earth for a little while?   That my heart does belong so much to something that could be... in Quebec.. a culture.  That I do want to take part in the cultivation process.  Linguistically aussi, oui oui, puisque les mots sont les rivieres de nos terres...
Je pense à Montréal.
C'est le solstice, la Saint-Jean-Baptiste.  The sun has stopped at his zenith and is ready to go back to the other side slowly, taking his light with him.
Why is the sun male again?
Why is the moon female?
What is with illumination and reflection?
One active, the other one passive, and in their circular dance they create our seasons.  We live on a planet! And She forever spins on her axis, there amongst other planets.  And they are all doing the same, so fast in fact since there is more than one axis really.  Time is much more than days and seasons, in the universe they are... eons.  We are floating in a spiral of stars in the middle of a universe that keeps expanding.  To hold that notion in one's mind eye is to lose your mind, to the greatness of that from which we were born!  To lose one's mind and to surrender, finally, to something bigger.
Humility is perhaps to me the greatest of virtues, together with having that sense for paradox and absurdity.

I've been saying that I've decided to go to Europe.  I've tried to believe it myself.  I can almost see it.  But I gotta say that part of me wants so much to go study Theater and Development.  I can see that too!  And I can see Drama Therapy... So what to do?  If I listen to my elders, in fact, they tell me: do it now, travel.  When you settle it's too late and then you're too old to take advantage of it.  And I'm noticing, that I didn't talk about my parents.  Their job is to be worried for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment