About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

dans une maison canadienne

Je suis assise dans ma chambre, well, une chambre d'invités.. le plafond en pointe, comme dans ma chambre de rêve imaginaire lorsque j'étais petite.  Une sorte de grenier.  Vue sur le majestueux fleuve Stadaconné.  Au dessus des nuages on entend les oies qui migrent et qui croissent avec leur grands V et leur symbiose totale.
Roulement de leaders.  On aide les plus faibles (or, jusqu'à quel point?)  Et vue d'en dessous, une merveilleuse danse: La nature.
La nature.
La nature.
Le mot nature.

na·ture
n.
1. The material world and its phenomena.
2. The forces and processes that produce and control all the phenomena of the material world: the laws of nature.
3. The world of living things and the outdoors: the beauties of nature.
4. A primitive state of existence, untouched and uninfluenced by civilization or artificiality: couldn't tolerate city life anymore and went back to nature.
5. Theology Humankind's natural state as distinguished from the state of grace.
6. A kind or sort: confidences of a personal nature.
7. The essential characteristics and qualities of a person or thing: "She was only strong and sweet and in her nature when she was really deep in trouble" (Gertrude Stein).
8. The fundamental character or disposition of a person; temperament: "Strange natures made a brotherhood of ill"(Percy Bysshe Shelley).
9. The natural or real aspect of a person, place, or thing. See Synonyms at disposition.
10. The processes and functions of the body.


I've been thinking about comfort. I talked to my mom about how I wonder.. it seems that we work, and work and work, to get to a certain level of comfort... and then what?  I wonder.  it seems that the population in the region here is mostly middle class, and lower class.  And higher class too, of course.  But it seems that people work and work and shop and watch tv and works and buys this and that and works...
Why can't I see a society working for itself?  Why can't I see the people taking care of children and running hospitals and teaching and forming unions?  The system here is not so bad.  Bureaucrat-ism is not essentially a bad thing.  Even though Indigenous people are still being stolen from.
I told my mom I have a hard time with comfort, because I can't deny that wars are still happening in dozens of places on the planet.  I don't believe they are religious wars, although it I know it also is.  But I think it's deeper than that in the psyche. All wars are about resources, and insecurity.  ''That's why I want to compost, to help Israel and Palestine.''
I will say it again: all politics is, is the art of living together.  Well, it should be.

C'est fou comme je peux avoir deux langues comme ça!  C'est fou comme les mots... ''sont comme des masques.''  That which you can name is not the Way.

Learning presence.  How to be within an evenement.  How to be in my body, feet on the earth and aware?  

More thoughts?
Am I going to go to Europe in the Fall?  Je me sens vraiment comme si j'avais 5 balles dans les airs... I try to dance with gravity, and grace.

Mes idées coulent avec le fleuve, vers l'Atlantique.  À contre-courant de l'his-toire.  Mes idées remontent le temps. Passé.  Elles se jètent vers le future, elles suivent le courant.
Comme le saumon.
Au printemps.

No comments:

Post a Comment