About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Via

There has been so many balls up in the air.  I have been breathing quite consciously.  (I have also been smoking tobacco more.. hhhmm?)  I have been trying to take in all the affects that my situation is producing... this departure, this adventure...
I am flying to Frankfurt in less than a month.
I am supposedly leaving San Francisco.
I am approaching the crossroad,
again.
Janis Joplin... Ball and Chain...
I am sitting in my bedroom, in San Francisco, listening to the Blues,
So filled with Love
My home,
my community..
And I imagine of a cold white winter in Montreal, writing, gestating, exploring, reconnecting...

Per-spective.
That's why I travel!  I'm addicted to perspectives, I am.  I see myself bounce constantly between opposites, trying to keep my balance standing on the axis of the paradox, holding the scales..
It's a beautiful virtue.

If I can remember to breathe..

Meanwhile, I am in love with the world.  Not that I've forgotten about "the state of the world."  My everyday is filled with instances of suffering.  It's hard.  And for some reason I have been experiencing something I have come to identify as... abundance.. That's the word: abundance.  A concept I tend to be skeptical about.  A quality that many friends in the Bay Area are in the process of creating and redefining... So what does it mean?
At its best I could mean envisioning the possibility of happiness and flow, of reciprocity, mutuality, and open communication.  It means envisioning health and wealth, getting with the fact of our fundamental interconnectedness.

You know what it is?  It's the presence of my friends.  Beautiful, angelic souls... celebrants and warriors, healers, visionaries, intellectuals, artists, humans..
Remember, Ev, how hard you fell in love with this place?  The saga continues...
So I wonder, what am I setting up for myself?  All these homes.  This large crossroads.  An experiment in free will.  Eve's dilemma!
(Apples are a gift of the Great Goddess, after all. Like bees, haze and seas.)

There are several balls up in the air.  It's a good thing I like to juggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment