About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Preface of a Polypassionate

Winter has begun to draw her covers.  I've seen myself going inside, hopefully this time with greater consciousness...
(My greatest love, ma langue, tu me manques tant!  Te souviens-tu ces longues soirées passées toutes les deux à la lueur de lumières tamisées?  Tu te dénudais parfois, comme si c'était seulement pour moi.  Je désirais déjà tant te posséder.. et tu seras toujours si furtive.  Toi qui habite l'espace entre sauvage et civilisé...)

It's the tension between our words and our thoughts.  It's the seasons ma(r)king, the Cycle of our growth.

I am that I am
related, chained
to all ten thousand things
The cosmos is in pain
but the cosmos breathes
Love prevails
it is all-live
and love needs death

Preface to a revolution in e-motion.  We are learning to love differently.  We are starting at own our projections.  We are discovering, amongst the broken pieces at our bleeding feet, that love is not what we had expected.  We are finding ourselves, divine and whole...

I'll be trying to take part in this cosmic process.  I think that this is what this blog wants to be.  Another idiosyncratic exploration, a stroll in this hall of invisible mirrors, my thoughts... coagulating.
Some thoughts are derivates of my feelings.  Often they feel like one and the same.  But other thoughts just have this autonomous quality to them, this... integrity.  I can't let go of the mystic Plato; the very fact that I can (re)cognize these concepts suggests they exist before me.  They are perhaps part of a greater whole in which all phenomena actually make sense: the grand scheme of things.
So I'll be sharing thoughts.  Organized and chaotic.  I'm not quite clear on what my themes are but I know they exist.  You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment