About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Monday, November 29, 2010

the do-be-do-be blues

After school today, I put my wolf hat on, and headed for my apartment.  There is something about riding bike in the freezing air of the Pandhandle.  I'm not sure if I like it or not.  The trees are wonderful though.

There is power in knowledge.
And I know many things.
For instance I know that venus is retrograde and that I am making the encounter of this guy, this man, who - i must admit it to myself - reminds me of Mikael.  O! Mikael!  Forever part of my psychic space!
I know, that I am bound to project some "unresolved feelings" about Mikael onto you.
I know that I feel I might be asked to deal with questions of trust.
You told me, "I have to admit to myself -it's ironic, and I don't like it- but deep inside I don't trust women..."  We tried to figure out what that meant.
It's a day later now, and I realized that I am also dealing with that.  I do not trust men.  It's sad and it runs deep.  I don't even know where it comes from for I do not remember experiencing any big trauma inflicted on me by a man.
Besides, I want nothing more (non-exclusively, of course) in this life than to inspire trust.  And aren't you implicitly saying the same thing?  You said you have been given so much that you know you have a lot to give.  I think I know exactly what you mean.
I have a story in my head, about a boy I once met.  It's a tale of attraction; and it's a tragedy.  To have been in love with a boy, and to never really knowif I can trust what I thought was reciprocity.  To be left with no answer; for he sits debilitated in a wheelchair today.  And he has a piece of my heart now.
In the shower, just now, I began crying.  I was opening up - because you are triggering that in me - and in allowing myself to feel whatever came up, I saw how much more I have to feel about the story of Mikael.
I don't know what it all means.
But I know it makes sense.
Somehow.  It is
the Tao.

So.. Ah!Ah! You have no power sur moi!
May I remain centered in my [true] self
May I follow and speak my truth.
May I act out of love
[and respect for myself]
and not out of fear
May I be patient
May I remain playful.
Inuitive.
May I enjoy
this process.
Alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment