About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

merchants


Marchant
dans une cité de marchands
Ancien village portuaire
marché, bazaar, péninsulaire

Une culture jadis nomade
de chevaux, de tapis, et de sabres
De sultans voulant coloniser
ces terres stratégiques
profitables

Jadis nomades,
d'un coup de force
Ils établirent les citadelles
montèrent la garde
et défendirent leur port
pour défendre leur art
celui du commerce
celui de l'échange

Eating "Fish and Bread" on the water... 



One of my favorite sights
they are everywhere
ready for your ablutions



Don't get me wrong
If I "ponder" a lot
If I "ambivalence" a lot.
I am deeply in love with this Experience

I like this wandering and strolling
in the meta-physical bazaar
where I don't understand what people are saying
where I hear cryptic sounds
spilling out of their mouths
hands moving, smiles 
and bursts of laughter
Babel, animated,
While I sit watching,
Full of wonder.

And I can newly see
that my daily interactions, as a tourist,
as a passerby, an other
is also an opportunity
to engage with strangers
to see into an other
and to let them see me  

But they ask:
"what do you do back home?"
And I explain that I'm in between homes,
that I'm searching,
that I have studied... life
that I'm still studying.
And they say it's a good life
and they envy me. 
"If you only knew…"
says a voice inside
The path of a joker is no pleasure cruise
although it is blissful
it is also lonely

What do I do?
I translate, I mediate,
I meditate, I write...






Inside the Great Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment