About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Adding ads.

You might have noticed a new feature on this blog.  Yes, I have enabled advertisements.  After much inner debate I have decided to give it a try.
I'd like to sustain myself while being somewhat mobile, and since writing is a passion I would love to make it into "a trade".  I've been looking into it for a few weeks now, and I've decided to give it a shot.
I will be monitoring the ads that come up, and I'll see what percentage of them I feel comfortable with.  I think that there are some ethical businesses and organizations out there, and I hope the content of my blog will attract those.
We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment