About this clown

My photo
I often feel that we're all spinning slowly... like a mirror ball. Yes, we are all mirrors to each other. And so, it is the Light between us that I hope to help reveal and celebrate. /// J'ai souvent l'impression que nous sommes une boule disco qui tourne lentement. Nous sommes tous des miroirs pour les uns les autres. C'est donc la lumière qu'il y a entre nous que j'espère contribuer à souligner et à célébrer.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

GoodDay Sunshine

Today, September-something of two thousand and eleven, I sit on a comfy couch in a small room in the back of a Mission apartment.  I'm still in San Francisco.
Here is something I don't quite understand.  If time is relative, if part of the revolution-in-our-consciousness-has-to-do-with-understanding-time-as-a-series-of-moments-that-each-holds-endless-potentiality, then what does that do to space?!
What's the relationship between time and space again?  Einstein, tell me.  Right now I write here, so right now I' right here.

My mom asked me: "Do you feel that your.. masters... gave you... something... ? You know.. "
(Or did I hear it from a voice in my head? 'Cuz I do ask myself that question sometimes, but then I know: "Yes mom, it's hard to explain but I do.  It's like... it's changed my relationship with the world and the times we live in.."

Women's Building, 18th st @ Guerrero, SF


View of Market St, from Twin Peaks. SF

(Self reflexivity and psychoses,
kitchen talk on a tuesday afternoon
My friends are psychoanalysts!

For God's sake.
Am I hysterical or obsessive?
Desire to be desired; desire to neutralize an other's desire.  i think of yin and yang.
And is there even an other,
anymore?)

I am moving again, in about an hour.  I am packing my suitcase and my backpack, grabbing my crutches, and taking the 33 bus towards the Sunset neighborhood; I'm staying with Liz and Erin tonight.  And tomorrow I'll work with Claire again.  But Liz was one of the first friends I made here ...
It's funny how I seem to be able to place my feelings in drawers that don't open too wide until I'm in the presence of the object connected to them.
Perhaps it's because there is too much to feel in each moment.
Except when there isn't.  And that's when thoughts of the past and future fill in...



I'm sitting.  Fool of feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment